Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Latest project!





One pallet, four hooks, some stain and an Uppercase Living expression and this is what I have!!!

We had recently repainted the entryway in our apartment, which was one of my larger projects after we moved in, and I wanted something to decorate it.

Honestly, Brian made the pallet coat rack in no time at all, I stained it while he was at work one night, added the hooks, had him hang it and voila! We have the cutest coat rack in our entryway now. 

I found this expression as a stock design on our website, and measured the width of the coat rack I had.  This expression is about three to four inches shorter than the coat rack, but fits it PERFECTLY! I also got it in chocolate brown, to go with the rustic decor I have around the apartment.

I got it about a week and a half after ordering, which is perfect because it is suggested you wait two weeks after painting a wall to install the expression. It took me less than fifteen minutes to install! I was so thrilled with the result.

The best part? It will go with anything I put on that shelf.  I'm thinking garland and lights for Christmas time?


Find this expression HERE starting at just $15.95!

No comments:

Post a Comment